Professional & Available Legal Counsel in Santa Barbara
When you’re facing legal challenges involving your spouse, children, business, home, or more, Morales Law, P.C. can fight for your best interest in Santa Barbara, CA. That matters to our clients because it means that when an issue, such as divorce, raises questions about child custody, spousal support, or what to do with a small business built with a spouse, they can get the compassionate representation they need under one roof. Attorney Marcus W. Morales is a Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar Of CA, Board Of Legal Specialization.
Our attorneys want to see our clients mold more hopeful futures for themselves, which is why we help them navigate their cases by being responsive and recognizing their unique needs serving Santa Barbara county. If you are looking for a family lawyer who you can trust and rely on, you can count on our team of attorneys. We have helped countless families resolve legal family matters for years. Take a look at our client testimonials and see why we are the most trusted family law attorneys in all of Santa Barbara, CA, and beyond.
Nearly all courts base child custody decisions on the very best interests of the child. The family court looks for proof that the parent requesting custody is genuinely able to fulfill the child’s physical and psychological needs, including food, shelter, clothing, medical care, education, emotional support, and parental assistance.
Our Santa Barbara family law lawyers can help when you are facing the following family law issues:
- Spousal Support
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Property Division
- Business Valuation
- Legal Separation
- Prenuptial Agreements
How Can A Family Law Attorney Help You?
Having a reputable lawyer by your side is essential for ensuring that you are provided with the legal support and guidance that you need during this challenging time. A lawyer will
A family lawyer is important for:
- Providing you with legal guidance: Your lawyer will be able to provide you with objective legal guidance that can tremendously help your case, and ensure that you are well-informed on everything that you need to know.
- Informing you of your legal options: Knowing your legal options and the action to take is important for ensuring a successful legal process regarding your case.
- Providing you with emotional support: Family law matters can be extremely stressful. Having an experienced lawyer can tremendously help to alleviate your stress levels and provide you with the emotional reassurance that you need during this time.
- Effectively representing you in court: If it comes down to you needing to go to court, your lawyer will be able to provide you with fierce representation.
- Ensuring the best possible outcome for your case: Without a lawyer by your side, you may be risking your future. An experienced attorney knows the ins and outs of the legal system and has years of combined experience in resolving family law matters.
- Interest On Family Law Judgments
- How Is Debt Divided in a Santa Barbara Divorce?
- Do I Have to Pay for My Spouse’s Divorce Lawyer in California?
- Which Parent Is Responsible for College Tuition if My Spouse and I Are Divorced?
Give our Santa Barbara law offices a call at (805) 422-7966to discover how we can fight for you.
We understand what it’s like to face a family law dispute in Santa Barbara, especially when you’ve been served with divorce papers, are fearful about losing custody of your children, or have anxiety about your financial future with spousal support and child support in the mix.
Even if the details of your case seem complicated and unclear, know that we’ve helped clients fight family law cases that probably look similar to yours. You are not alone, and working with us means you won’t have to stand up to your legal issues alone, either. Attorney Marcus Morales works with his clients to inform them of all possible strategies and options for their cases. His flexible availability on weekends and after normal business hours means you can count on him anytime you need him.